Bee pollen is a complete superfood with amazing health benefits!
In fact, bee pollen contains so many vitamins, minerals, amino acids & antioxidants that you can live on water and bee pollen for the rest of your life.
Bee pollen is made by honeybees and is food for the young bees. Bee pollen is considered one of nature's most complete andnutritioussources which contain almost allnutrientswhich is required of a human being. Pollen collected by bees isrich in protein(about 40%),free amino acids, vitamins- including B-complex and folic acid. Bee pollen contains more amino acids than meat, osy & eggs. About half of the protein is in the form of free amino acids which are ready to be used directly by the body.
When you eat bee pollen, enjoy the fact that it takes the bees a full eight hours every day for a whole month to collect a teaspoon full of bee pollen.
Some of the health benefits of bee pollen are:
- Endurance- The range of nutrients found in bee pollen makes it a natural source of energy. Carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep the body going throughout the day by boosting endurance and fighting fatigue.
- Better skin.Bee pollen is often used in products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and skin irritations such as psoriasis or eczema. Amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and help regenerate cells.
- The airways- Bee pollen contains a high amount of antioxidants which can have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissue in the lungs, and help prevent asthma attacks etc.
- Allergy treatment- Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, which relieves many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, MD of Denver Colorado, reported that as many as 94% of his patients became completely free of allergy symptoms after treatments with bee pollen over a period of time.
- The digestive system- In addition to healthy vitamins, minerals and proteins, bee pollen contains enzymes that help digestion.
- Strengthens the immune system- Bee pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thus supports the immune system.
- Good for the heart- Bee pollen contains large amounts of rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that contributes to strengthening capillaries and blood vessels and reducing cholesterol levels.
All in all, bee pollen is a fantastic product that can be used by both young and old. as well as those who train a lot.
Nutritional composition of pure bee pollen:
Provitamin A, riboflavin, thiamin, niacin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, vitamins D, E, K, H, folic acid, rutin, inositol and choline.
Minerals: phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iodine, zinc, copper, sodium, sulphur, magnesium, manganese, selenium, molybdenum, silica, boron and titanium.
Bee pollen has been shown to reduce prostate enlargement, especially if consumed at an early stage. Bee pollen has been shown to be effective in prostatitis, providing improvements in 80% within six months.
Put bee pollen in your juice or your smoothie, or put it on your yogurt or porridge, as well as on your salad. Bee pollen has a slightly sweet taste.
220 grams in a glass.